The best defense against getting sick is a healthy immune system. It doesn’t matter what side you are on with the flu vaccine, but do they really help? You can find tons of articles to defend your side. Personally, I’m not getting vaccinated again this year. I find them ineffective and possibly dangerous. Even the CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) stated that flu vaccines contain such harmful additives like mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, MSG (monosodium glutamate) and antibiotics (needless, in this case). Helping your body fight infections on it’s own is not only better but very simple too!
So what are others ways to boost your immune system? I have some ideas for you.
- Sleep! The average adult needs 7-8 hours per night. Your body repairs itself when you are sleeping.
- Exercise! Do this regularly, 30 minutes 3-4 times a week. Get those feet moving.
- Vitamin D and sunlight! Get plenty of vitamin D and get outside in the sunlight, even during the winter
- Avoid refined sugar! Substitute honey or stevia
- Probiotics! Healthy gut flora is important for your immune system
- Eat greens! Loaded with vitamins and minerals
- Drink Water! At least 1/2 your body weight in ounces. Avoid sugary drinks, caffeine, and alcohol. Stay hydrated.
- Stay stress free! I know this is easier said than done, but by following the above steps, it will get easier.
- Get a session of Healing Touch or Aroma Touch!
- Use doTERRA essential oils and vitamins!