Hello! I have been married for 30 years to my husband Stuart. We have two grown children, Mackenzie and Mitch . We also have a Golden Husky mix, Buddy.
For many years I have been interested in alternative care. Our recent family health issues eventually led me to my interest in, and profound experience with, essential oils and Healing Touch.
Healing Touch, essential oils, and sound therapy have provided me and my family with restful sleep, protection against environmental and seasonal threats, supporting respiratory health, soothing sore muscles and joints, aiding digestion and strengthening our immune system. We incorporate these daily into our routine.
I look forward to providing you with products and services that are healing and non-toxic to you and your family!
My Mission: Each person I encounter, whether young or old, is worthy of respect and dignity and will be treated as such
My Vision: Empowering others to be their best self through balancing their physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health
- I Serve, Inspire, and Empower
- I develop the habit of happiness by investing the right amount of time into the most important areas of my life
- I am open to new experiences and knowledge to become a better person
- I practice good health and balance in my life
- I display empathy, trust, integrity, support and compassion
- I have a positive and caring attitude